Around 35% of heat is lost through the external walls of your home. By installing cavity wall insulation, your home will warm up quicker and stay warmer longer and reduce those inevitable fuel bills by up to 25%. It also helps to inhibit mould growth that can form on cold external walls.
Most homes built after 1930 can benefit by having cavity wall insulation.
The main benefits of installing Cavity Wall
- Saves you money and keeps you warm
- Totally dry and natural material
- Increases the value of your house
- Over 6 million dwellings insulated
- Over 40 years of development
- No known failures
- Water repellent
- Helps prevent condensation
- Natural fire resistance
- Resists vermin, inhibits mildew and fungi
- Installed only by Approved Installers
- Significantly increases Home Energy Rating
- Environmentally friendly
Cost of Cavity Wall Insulation - see how little you pay
CAVITY WALL INSULATION COSTS
|2/3 Bed Mid||£400||55|
|2/3 Bed Semi Bungalow||£450||72|
|2/3 Bed Semi/End Terrace||£500||85/90|
|2/3 Bed Det Bungalow||£650||110|
|3/4 Bed Detached House||£750||125/140|
Properties over the maximum meterage (m2) are charged between £5 and £6 per m2.
FREE CAVITY WALL INSULATION
You could qualify for free cavity wall insulation if you receive any of the following:
- Working Tax Credit (income must be less than £15,860)
- Child Tax Credit (income must be less than £15,860)
- Pension Credit
- Income Support
- Employment and Support Allowance
Certain conditions may apply.
Free wall cavity insulation is only available for Home Owners or those renting privately. This grant is not available for Social Housing or Council tenants.
Applying is simple .. call us today on 0870 042 1267 or apply online.